Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

music album cover images

Can't add album artwork to some single songs in my Music Library. How can I get music album cover images to manually add to those songs? I'm using a 24 inch iMac with M1 chip.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 2:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2021 3:08 PM

Hi raddman7,

Thanks for contacting the Apple Support Communities today. We understand you need some help with adding artwork to songs in Music on your Mac, and we'd be happy to provide you with the best steps.

For help with this particular issue, take a look at the steps listed in this link here: Add artwork to content in Music on Mac - Apple Support

If you run into any issues with the steps provided in the above resource, provide us with a few more details on what happens when you try and add artwork. For example, do you see any particular error messages?

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2021 3:08 PM in response to raddman7

Hi raddman7,

Thanks for contacting the Apple Support Communities today. We understand you need some help with adding artwork to songs in Music on your Mac, and we'd be happy to provide you with the best steps.

For help with this particular issue, take a look at the steps listed in this link here: Add artwork to content in Music on Mac - Apple Support

If you run into any issues with the steps provided in the above resource, provide us with a few more details on what happens when you try and add artwork. For example, do you see any particular error messages?

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Take care.

music album cover images

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.