Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

high power mode gone?

Hello,

I got my 16inch MacBook Pro m1 pro today. And I am not able to see high power mode in battery options. Is it gone or am I missing something ? Thanks

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 6:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 8:35 PM

Hi Durgesh66,

Unfortunately, High Power Mode only appears to be available for 16-inch MacBook Pros with the M1 Max chip: Use High Power Mode on your 16-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Max - Apple Support (CA)

If you ordered your Mac directly from Apple, you can start a return within 14 days and get a full refund if desired.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2021 8:35 PM in response to Durgesh66

Hi Durgesh66,

Unfortunately, High Power Mode only appears to be available for 16-inch MacBook Pros with the M1 Max chip: Use High Power Mode on your 16-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Max - Apple Support (CA)

If you ordered your Mac directly from Apple, you can start a return within 14 days and get a full refund if desired.

Dec 13, 2021 1:38 PM in response to Durgesh66

Durgesh66 wrote:

Hello,
I got my 16inch MacBook Pro m1 pro today. And I am not able to see high power mode in battery options. Is it gone or am I missing something ?

Yes you do not have this feature in M1pro...

Holiday returns—Apple has extended the return period for purchases made between November 1st and December 25th until January 8th.

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

https://www.apple.com/shop/help/returns_refund

high power mode gone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.