Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Can't find a link to download Mojave

Every link from apple just redirects to Monterey and I need to download Mojave but i cannot find it. My MacBook is 2012 and I need to be on Mojave please

Thanks in advance.

Peace

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 10:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 10:49 PM

You can download the installers for many older systems here. Use Safari. It will then open up the correct page in the App Store.

A 2012 MacBook Pro can go as far as Catalina, but do your homework first before tackling that system because it requires 64 bit software.

2 replies

Dec 11, 2021 11:06 PM in response to soulgroover

soulgroover Said:

"I Can't find a link to download Mojave: Every link from apple just redirects to Monterey and I need to download Mojave but i cannot find it. My MacBook is 2012 and I need to be on Mojave please Thanks in advance. Peace"

-------

Apple's Servers are Intermittently Down:

Note: Having taken part in these forums for a few, there is reportedly an error on Apple's side with connecting to their servers. So, if you cannot create this, then that would explain the inability to create an installer.

I Can't find a link to download Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.