Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 8 WiFi not working. Cannot back up to cloud.

We have bought our son a new iPhone 13. His current phone is an iPhone 8 Plus.

His phone will not connect to WiFi. We wanted to back it up and then transfer the data to the new phone but it won’t work and I’ve also tried to connect it to Apple support and transfer the data to the cloud but again it won’t connect. I can’t even get it to connect through iTunes using a cable.

Is this a lost cause or am I missing something or is there any other advice any luminaries can offer?

help………

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Dec 12, 2021 1:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2021 2:05 PM

7Sport wrote:

His phone will not connect to WiFi. We wanted to back it up and then transfer the data to the new phone but it won’t work and I’ve also tried to connect it to Apple support and transfer the data to the cloud but again it won’t connect. I can’t even get it to connect through iTunes using a cable.

Is this a lost cause or am I missing something or is there any other advice any luminaries can offer?

help………

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2021 2:05 PM in response to 7Sport

7Sport wrote:

help………

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

iPhone 8 WiFi not working. Cannot back up to cloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.