Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

messaging

i'm unable to send SMS to someone from another country but i'm unable to, i have tried the possible ways on apple's website but it still doesn't work. that person is able to send ME SMS though. imessages work for both of us too.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 12, 2021 4:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2021 5:19 PM

yvonné Said:

"messaging: i'm unable to send SMS to someone from another country but i'm unable to, i have tried the possible ways on apple's website but it still doesn't work. that person is able to send ME SMS though. imessages work for both of us too."

-------

Whom to Contact:

Contact your carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the services of Messaging.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2021 5:19 PM in response to yvonné

yvonné Said:

"messaging: i'm unable to send SMS to someone from another country but i'm unable to, i have tried the possible ways on apple's website but it still doesn't work. that person is able to send ME SMS though. imessages work for both of us too."

-------

Whom to Contact:

Contact your carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the services of Messaging.

messaging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.