Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Faint white dots on the all sides of my iPad mini 4

I just noticed that when I look at my iPad at a certain angle, I can see white dots less than a cm away from the border of the iPad, and this is around all sides of the screen. Im not sure why it is like this.

iPad mini 4, iPadOS 15

Posted on Dec 12, 2021 11:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 1:38 AM

We, just users like you, cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support or, even better, make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2021 1:38 AM in response to kyan7

We, just users like you, cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support or, even better, make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Faint white dots on the all sides of my iPad mini 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.