Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone number

Hi, I recently changed SIM cards, I kept my old number but got a temporary number for 3 days. Now got old number back but phone has kept temporary number. How do I go back to old number?

thanks.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 12:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 11:18 AM

Hi flora126,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with a temporary phone number showing on your iPhone. We'd like to help.

Where are you seeing this number? Are you able to make and receive phone calls on your correct number? Is the correct number showing in Messages and FaceTime?

Let us know and we'll continue to help you with this.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2021 11:18 AM in response to flora126

Hi flora126,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with a temporary phone number showing on your iPhone. We'd like to help.

Where are you seeing this number? Are you able to make and receive phone calls on your correct number? Is the correct number showing in Messages and FaceTime?

Let us know and we'll continue to help you with this.

Cheers!

Phone number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.