Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

I accidentally deleted songs from library and now I can’t get them back on my phone?? I’m frustrated, I went to iTunes and recently purchased and they are not even there. And if I go to purchase them again, they just say purchased??? How do I get them back in my phone or even play them on iCloud.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 7:29 PM

devlee94 Said:

"Apple Music: I accidentally deleted songs from library and now I can’t get them back on my phone?? I’m frustrated, I went to iTunes and recently purchased and they are not even there. And if I go to purchase them again, they just say purchased??? How do I get them back in my phone or even play them on iCloud."

-------

Troubleshooting Music Download Errors:

I. Getting these Downloadable:

• Accessing your Purchases:

Go Here: See your Purchase History for the App Store, iTunes Store, and More - Apple Support

• Adding these to Your Library:

Go Here: Add Music to iPod touch and Listen Offline - Apple Support

• Resolving Music Issues:

Go Here: If there's an Issue when you Redownload Apps, Movies, or Other Content from Apple - Apple Support

II. Still Can't Find Them?:

• Removed from iTunes Library:

Sometimes, items become removed from the iTunes library, and they never become accessible again. It all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Music Studio.

• Unhide these Purchases:

Perhaps these have become Hidden Purchases? To see if that is the case, unhide them.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2021 7:29 PM in response to devlee94

devlee94 Said:

"Apple Music: I accidentally deleted songs from library and now I can’t get them back on my phone?? I’m frustrated, I went to iTunes and recently purchased and they are not even there. And if I go to purchase them again, they just say purchased??? How do I get them back in my phone or even play them on iCloud."

-------

Troubleshooting Music Download Errors:

I. Getting these Downloadable:

• Accessing your Purchases:

Go Here: See your Purchase History for the App Store, iTunes Store, and More - Apple Support

• Adding these to Your Library:

Go Here: Add Music to iPod touch and Listen Offline - Apple Support

• Resolving Music Issues:

Go Here: If there's an Issue when you Redownload Apps, Movies, or Other Content from Apple - Apple Support

II. Still Can't Find Them?:

• Removed from iTunes Library:

Sometimes, items become removed from the iTunes library, and they never become accessible again. It all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Music Studio.

• Unhide these Purchases:

Perhaps these have become Hidden Purchases? To see if that is the case, unhide them.

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.