Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Prolonged use of the AirPods Pro seemed to burn the skin of my ears

Prolonged use of the AirPods Pro has anyone experienced such, the charging tip rest on my ear lobe it seems to burn the skin it doesn’t hurt but my ears are messed up, take a look, whenever I use they mess up my ear lobe and my inner ear, they are the original, I clean the tips using Rubbing alcohol maybe I’m doing it wrong

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 5:49 AM

4 replies

Dec 15, 2021 5:20 PM in response to lail_

I’m from Jamaica because of such I can’t call Apple support or receive a call back, this is a serious issue which needs to be looked into.. from the AirPods mess my ears up I don’t even feel confident using them anymore, I’m to go see the doctor weekend, saw him already received a ear drop name CERUMOL, since I can’t get through to them Apple should contact me

Prolonged use of the AirPods Pro seemed to burn the skin of my ears

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.