Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps available for “Share with” on Safari

Is there a way to edit/delete/reorder the apps presented when I try to share a page from Safari? I don’t use some of the apps presented at all and ones I do use frequently I have to scroll to get to.

OS 15.1

ipad pro 10.5”

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 8:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 10:37 AM

Nancy Schilling,

Thank you for following up. Allow us to further clarify.

You will want to open the Safari app, not the Settings app, to complete the steps we advised above.

With the Safari app open, tap on the Share menu icon. This icon might be located in the top-right corner on an active webpage that looks like a box with an upward-facing arrow. From there, swipe left on the app row until you’ve reached the end of the row. Tap More (…), then tap Edit to add or reorder your apps.

Have a great rest of your day or evening.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2021 10:37 AM in response to Nancy Schilling

Nancy Schilling,

Thank you for following up. Allow us to further clarify.

You will want to open the Safari app, not the Settings app, to complete the steps we advised above.

With the Safari app open, tap on the Share menu icon. This icon might be located in the top-right corner on an active webpage that looks like a box with an upward-facing arrow. From there, swipe left on the app row until you’ve reached the end of the row. Tap More (…), then tap Edit to add or reorder your apps.

Have a great rest of your day or evening.

Dec 15, 2021 8:34 AM in response to Nancy Schilling

Hello Nancy Schilling,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We'd like to share some information with you.

You might be able to customize the Share menu in Safari on your iPad. To do this, open Safari > Share menu > more (...) > Edit. From there, you can add and reorder favorite apps and disable unwanted apps.

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

Apps available for “Share with” on Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.