Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locked iPhone

hello, I've locked my iphone and can't open. what do I do?

iPhone 7

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 9:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 9:33 AM

Hello Saadiya144

I'm happy to assist you , Just in case to confirm your problem.

You locked tou phone while passcode is turned on?

If yes, there are some informations may help you.

1. If you forgot your password and you have activated fingerprint or face ID on it, you can easily open it.
  2. If you forgot your password and you don't haven't activate fingerprint or face ID on it, unfortunately you cannot access it again, the only way is restoring your phone, which you'll lose all you data if you haven't back it up into iCloud or PC.

But be carefull that you know you iCloud and Password before restoring the phone.

You can read the detailed article by apple (If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support)

feel free to ask any question if provided informations didn't help

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2021 9:33 AM in response to saadiya144

Hello Saadiya144

I'm happy to assist you , Just in case to confirm your problem.

You locked tou phone while passcode is turned on?

If yes, there are some informations may help you.

1. If you forgot your password and you have activated fingerprint or face ID on it, you can easily open it.
  2. If you forgot your password and you don't haven't activate fingerprint or face ID on it, unfortunately you cannot access it again, the only way is restoring your phone, which you'll lose all you data if you haven't back it up into iCloud or PC.

But be carefull that you know you iCloud and Password before restoring the phone.

You can read the detailed article by apple (If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support)

feel free to ask any question if provided informations didn't help

Locked iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.