Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to check for update apple watch becuase there is not connection to internet

I can't access my series 3 watch because every time I try to pair, it says I need to download this software and if I don't click download then I cant cannot start setup. So I click download but it says not connected to the internet even though I am clearly connected to the internet. I have tried everything, connecting and reconnecting to the wifi, restarting setting and phone... Please help because I have spent a lot of time trying and I want this fixed for people like me as well. Thank you.

Apple Watch

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 11:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 12:42 PM

Perhaps this article will help:

If you see 'Unable to Verify Update' when updating Apple Watch - Apple Support

FWIW, a lot of people are having problems updating a series 3 watch due to insufficient memory. Your best option may be to make an appointment at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store near you and let them update it for you.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2021 12:42 PM in response to Ineedhelp192

Perhaps this article will help:

If you see 'Unable to Verify Update' when updating Apple Watch - Apple Support

FWIW, a lot of people are having problems updating a series 3 watch due to insufficient memory. Your best option may be to make an appointment at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store near you and let them update it for you.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Unable to check for update apple watch becuase there is not connection to internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.