Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

car connection problems

Ok, as of today, I’m on my 3rd update (15.2) since my car connection problems started. I have 4 Toyotas and a Honda all less than 4 years old. Up until the 15.1 update my IPhone 12 had worked flawlessly with the Bluetooth connections. Now, all of my vehicles (including my ‘22 4-runner that’s 2 weeks old, and obviously updated software!) drop my calls, lock up all Bluetooth connections randomly. I was REALLY hoping that the 15.2 update would address this. It has not. I have saved other members of my family from this egregious farce sold under the misnomer “update”. Please, please, please Apple technicians can I simply “down-date” back to when my phone worked with my other tools?

iPhone 12

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 2:23 PM

There are no replies.

car connection problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.