Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Pro Max ( iOS iOS 15.1.1 ) connecting issue with in car Bluetooth systems.

My iPhone 12 Pro Max ( iOS 15.1.1 ) have connecting issue with in car Bluetooth systems, before I updated to iOS 15.1.1 it had been working fine, now it don't work at all. What should I do? Please help! Thanks!

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 11:53 AM

7 replies

Jan 13, 2022 2:11 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Thank you so much Chris4203!

Could you please suggesting me with another option? I couldn't update my iPhone 12 Pro Max to iOS 15.2.1, because I am using my iPhone 12 Pro Max connecting to my MacBook Pro run by OS Mojava Version 10.4.6 operator systems. I have been using my MacBook Pro to open up iTune for my iPhone 12 Pro Max.

Futermore, my MacBook Pro is build on late 2013, which I couldn't update to the latest version ( Mac OS Big Sur ), because it isn't compatible for the MacBook Pro build on late 2013. I would like to be able to talk on the phone with handsfree while I am driving my car. Hopefully you can help me! Thank you in advance.

iPhone 12 Pro Max ( iOS iOS 15.1.1 ) connecting issue with in car Bluetooth systems.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.