Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My emails are not coming as normal as they use to

I updated and paid a fee to keep my @icloud.com email going… What am I doing wrong

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 6:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2021 9:43 AM

See a thread https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253366037

If you are using Mac make sure the account should be online If a mailbox is offline in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Take email accounts offline or online in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Note : click on rebuild if necessary from mail application in Mac Rebuild mailboxes in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2021 8:20 AM in response to ArthurJRiggs

Hi ArthurJRiggs, 

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. 

It sounds like you are having some trouble with receiving your iCloud emails, and we’re happy to help.

We do have some questions, are you using an iOS device or Mac?

You mentioned upgrading iCloud storage, were you getting a storage is full alert? If so, do you still see it after upgrading your iCloud?

What exactly is going on with your iCloud emails? The more details you can share the better we can assist you.

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Dec 16, 2021 9:13 AM in response to ArthurJRiggs

ArthurJRiggs,

We need to know more details about what's going on with your iCloud emails. Let us know the answers to the following questions.

1 - Are you using an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch) or Mac?

2 - Which app do you use for emails? Do you use the Mail app or another app?

3 - When you say "not coming in as normal", what happens?

The more you can share with us about what happens, the better we can help.

Cheers!

My emails are not coming as normal as they use to

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.