Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 11 pro max was broken due to an street accident. Is there any way to get a replacement?

My iPhone 11 pro max was broken due to an street accident. Is there any way to get a replacement?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 6:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 6:25 AM

If you have insurance with your carrier or have AppleCare+ with theft and loss coverage then you can file a claim with the insurance company.

Apple’s standard warranty does not cover accidental damage, but out of warranty replacements can be purchased at reduced cost. If yo have AppleCare+ you get two accidental damage claims that reduce the out of warranty fee.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2021 6:25 AM in response to Maruf_101

If you have insurance with your carrier or have AppleCare+ with theft and loss coverage then you can file a claim with the insurance company.

Apple’s standard warranty does not cover accidental damage, but out of warranty replacements can be purchased at reduced cost. If yo have AppleCare+ you get two accidental damage claims that reduce the out of warranty fee.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.