Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Subscription

My daughter has an Apple Family Plan and I was signed into her account for Apple Music and suddenly it logged me off and I cannot log back in. It doesn’t even give me the option to sign in . The only option I have is to subscribe. Also, my App Store has been disabled. Can someone assist me with my concerns?

Regards,

Rolanda

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 9:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 11:50 AM

I assume you haven't changed anything prior to it logging you off. Did you and your daughter follow all the steps in:

Get an Apple Music family subscription - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

You might be able to fix your issue by turning Sync Library off for all of your devices, then turning it back on again.  Learn how.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2021 11:50 AM in response to rolanda192

I assume you haven't changed anything prior to it logging you off. Did you and your daughter follow all the steps in:

Get an Apple Music family subscription - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

You might be able to fix your issue by turning Sync Library off for all of your devices, then turning it back on again.  Learn how.

Apple Music Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.