Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync an account that has Family Sharing access across multiple Windows laptops and Android phones?

How do I sync an account that has Family Sharing access across multiple Windows laptops and Android phones?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 3:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 6:11 PM

I'm not sure I understand. Family Sharing is not supported on Windows or Android platforms. Perhaps you mean an Apple Family Music subscription. With an individual subscription to Apple Music you can use these devices:

Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC - Apple Support

Join Apple Music on Android - Apple Support

and I believe each individual in a Family Group with an Apple Music Family subscription should be able to do the same.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2021 6:11 PM in response to LeeCPete

I'm not sure I understand. Family Sharing is not supported on Windows or Android platforms. Perhaps you mean an Apple Family Music subscription. With an individual subscription to Apple Music you can use these devices:

Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC - Apple Support

Join Apple Music on Android - Apple Support

and I believe each individual in a Family Group with an Apple Music Family subscription should be able to do the same.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.