Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to get rid of blank black screen on my MacBook Pro

MacBookPro-

I am able to turn on laptop - but I am not able to get rid of blank black screen.

Any suggestions????

Thanks!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 6:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 6:53 PM

Could be a screen issue. You can take it to Apple for repair. Mac Repair - Official Apple Support

If you would like to troubleshoot it first yourself, you can try following the steps here: If your Mac starts up to a blank screen - Apple Support

3 replies

Dec 16, 2021 7:28 PM in response to Boomer137

Make sure you have a backup of your Mac. If you still have your sales receipt, bring it with you to the service location. You might also need your Apple ID password and a form of personal identification, such as a driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued ID.

You should know the name and password of your macOS user account, in case you need to log in to your Mac at the service location. And if you're also using a firmware password, turn it off before you get service.

I am not able to get rid of blank black screen on my MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.