Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just switched to apple music. my question is if my itunes library is part of apple music do I still have to pay 24dollars/ yr for i tunes? if I cancel i tunes do I lose all the music that I paid for?I

I just switched to apple music. my question is if my itunes library is part of apple music do I still have to pay 24dollars/ yr for i tunes? if I cancel i tunes do I lose all the music that I paid for?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 10:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2021 12:56 AM

Hi,

I presume that you are referring to iTunes Match. If so, you don’t need this as it’s features are included in Apple Music. iTunes Match continues to expiry date and You should turn off auto renewal .

Jim

1 reply

I just switched to apple music. my question is if my itunes library is part of apple music do I still have to pay 24dollars/ yr for i tunes? if I cancel i tunes do I lose all the music that I paid for?I

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.