Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleTV not showing I am not registered

How do I change my subscriptions email address to my AppleID email?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 16, 2021 9:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2021 10:33 AM

Hi gelon32,

It seems you got mixed up in having two different email addresses in use with your devices and services.

Subscriptions through Apple are linked to your Apple ID account.

Subscriptions, content, apps and other services can’t be transferred between accounts.

For this reason, users are encouraged to use one single Apple ID account for all their devices and services.

Your Apple ID email acts as the name of the account. You can change it to a different (and unused through Apple) email address. Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you meant something else, then please elaborate.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2021 10:33 AM in response to gelon32

Hi gelon32,

It seems you got mixed up in having two different email addresses in use with your devices and services.

Subscriptions through Apple are linked to your Apple ID account.

Subscriptions, content, apps and other services can’t be transferred between accounts.

For this reason, users are encouraged to use one single Apple ID account for all their devices and services.

Your Apple ID email acts as the name of the account. You can change it to a different (and unused through Apple) email address. Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you meant something else, then please elaborate.

AppleTV not showing I am not registered

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.