Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone storage

So a couple weeks ago i’ve noticed that my storage bar is completely grey, and 2 weeks ago it’s started saying my iphone is completely out of storage and as you see those are all of my apps and they’re not taking up a lot of space and my system is taking up 7.51GB of storage i’m really confused and it’s really frustrating. does anyone know how to fix this? if so please help me

iPhone XR

Posted on Dec 16, 2021 3:49 PM

1 reply

Dec 16, 2021 3:53 PM in response to paiton241

You likely have some corrupt data in your storage. The best thing to fix this is:

1. Back up your iPhone to either iCloud or your computer with iTunes --> How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. Then restore your phone from backup using the method you backed it up to --> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

iphone storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.