Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to get a home button on chrome browser on the iPad?

I have the iPad Air 4th generation. Of course I use chrome, but I cannot find anyway to get the home button on it.

I have attached a picture what the settings look like :( very basic settings ….not the normal settings you get in a chrome browser.

iPad Air, iPadOS 15

Posted on Dec 16, 2021 9:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 4:32 PM

Hello Cutecasper,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you do not see a Home button or a way to add a Home button for Chrome on your iPad.

It appears that this may be expected. From the iPad and iPhone tab of Set your homepage and startup page we found that "can only set your homepage when you use Chrome on a computer or Android device."

For further questions about this, you can reach out to Google directly. For help finding their contact information, check out How to contact an app developer.

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2021 4:32 PM in response to Cutecasper

Hello Cutecasper,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you do not see a Home button or a way to add a Home button for Chrome on your iPad.

It appears that this may be expected. From the iPad and iPhone tab of Set your homepage and startup page we found that "can only set your homepage when you use Chrome on a computer or Android device."

For further questions about this, you can reach out to Google directly. For help finding their contact information, check out How to contact an app developer.

Kind regards.

how to get a home button on chrome browser on the iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.