Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was charged 21.69 on 11/28/21 for something I didn’t purchase.

How do I get my money back?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 11:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 11:28 PM

Unknown Charge?

1. App Purchase
    1. Curious about a Charge? --> If you see an 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement
    2. If you have an issue with an app on App Store or billing --> Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store
  2. Apple Card
    1. You may know your --> See your Apple Card spending history
    2. Also, you may want to --> Manage Apple Pay cards and activity on iPhone
    3. Report an unknown transaction or dispute a charge --> If you see an Apple Services charge you don't recognize on ...
  3. Subscriptions
    1. You may view a subscription to an app --> See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support
    2. You can also request a refund for a recent renewal of an in-app subscription purchase 

Avoid accidental purchases

1. If it is your device then, please --> Use Guided Access with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple ... before handing over a device to a child.
  2. If it is your child's device then in the future, enable the Ask to Buy feature --> Request and make purchases with Ask to Buy - Apple Support

It could be Phishing

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2021 11:28 PM in response to Mavisdavis98

Unknown Charge?

1. App Purchase
    1. Curious about a Charge? --> If you see an 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement
    2. If you have an issue with an app on App Store or billing --> Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store
  2. Apple Card
    1. You may know your --> See your Apple Card spending history
    2. Also, you may want to --> Manage Apple Pay cards and activity on iPhone
    3. Report an unknown transaction or dispute a charge --> If you see an Apple Services charge you don't recognize on ...
  3. Subscriptions
    1. You may view a subscription to an app --> See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support
    2. You can also request a refund for a recent renewal of an in-app subscription purchase 

Avoid accidental purchases

1. If it is your device then, please --> Use Guided Access with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple ... before handing over a device to a child.
  2. If it is your child's device then in the future, enable the Ask to Buy feature --> Request and make purchases with Ask to Buy - Apple Support

It could be Phishing

Dec 17, 2021 11:29 PM in response to Mavisdavis98

Welcome to Apple Support Community! 

This is a user - to - user forum, We do not work for Apple and are not able to refund the money to you! 

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple 

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more 

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement 

If you check your purchase history, you can visit reportaproblem.apple.com to submit the refund request.

If you are unable to locate the charge on your purchase history, check every family member's purchase history in the house.

**Please Note that the refund process can take up to 48 hours for Apple to make a decision on your eligibility for the refund, and if you are eligible for the refund it can take up to 30 days to receive the refund. If you used your Apple ID balance, it can take up to 48 hours to receive the money after you have been approved. IF the charge you stated is a subscription, the subscription will end on or 48 hours after the approval date, but if it doesn't get approved then it will remain active until the next billing cycle. If you decide to resubscribe in the future, you will be ineligible for any future free trials or Offers and the pricing may vary. You can check the status of the request at reportaproblem.apple.com and also make future refund request on there as well.**

Hope this helps ;)

I was charged 21.69 on 11/28/21 for something I didn’t purchase.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.