Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Hello I was charged 35.46$, what is the reason?

Hello, was charged 35.46$, what is the reason? Can I get my money back?

Posted on May 18, 2023 10:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2023 10:42 AM

Hello! Check the inbox of the email that's associated with your Apple ID account(s). There should be an invoice, giving you the details of the transaction.

If the purchase was associated with an app, you can request a refund by following the steps in this article: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

I would read the 'Refunds' section of this article, if the purchase is associated with Apple Store: Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2023 10:42 AM in response to nazar13

Hello! Check the inbox of the email that's associated with your Apple ID account(s). There should be an invoice, giving you the details of the transaction.

If the purchase was associated with an app, you can request a refund by following the steps in this article: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

I would read the 'Refunds' section of this article, if the purchase is associated with Apple Store: Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

Have a great day!

Hello I was charged 35.46$, what is the reason?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.