Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Long time to activate new iPhone

My Apple 13pro has been 'activating for over an hour as it collects data from my old 6Plus. Is this normal?

How long should it normally take and should I start over?

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 3:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2021 2:10 PM

Hello Mcmccaleb,

It sounds like you are having issues activating your iPhone. We understand how important this is to you and we are here to help.

If you are unable to activated your iPhone we would recommend reviewing this article: If you can't activate your iPhone

If the issue persists, can you provide a few more details? Which iOS version do you currently have? Are you using a physical SIM or switching to an eSIM? Also, have you tried connecting your iPhone to a computer to activate it?

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2021 2:10 PM in response to mcmccaleb

Hello Mcmccaleb,

It sounds like you are having issues activating your iPhone. We understand how important this is to you and we are here to help.

If you are unable to activated your iPhone we would recommend reviewing this article: If you can't activate your iPhone

If the issue persists, can you provide a few more details? Which iOS version do you currently have? Are you using a physical SIM or switching to an eSIM? Also, have you tried connecting your iPhone to a computer to activate it?

Cheers!

Long time to activate new iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.