Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sorry, there's a problem with Apple Music

When Siri says, Sorry, there's a problem with Apple Music, what am I supposed to do about that? It happens frequently, making us want to throw out HomePods out the window and re-wire our old speakers.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021 9:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 3:57 PM

Nothing works. I called apple and after 4 phone calls and 12 hours on the phone they finally admitted that they need an update to fix it.

4 replies

Jan 2, 2022 2:40 AM in response to peterdunn

If I had a more focused solution I'd have posted it. And of course often the reboot or restart does help because reasons. Failing that one might try signing out of the Apple ID for Music on the device and then sign in again, which is somewhat more complicated thing to do, or reset the device and set up from scratch. The method of last resort when troubleshooting HomePod issues is to tear down the Home and then set up every HomeKit device and accessory once again. None of this helps with why some users get this message from time-to-time, or if there is some easier fix. I don't know why this happens, and if there is a better fix I haven't yet heard about it.

tt2

Sorry, there's a problem with Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.