Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a Late 2009 iMac High Sierra. It will not allow me to run Photoshop - says it needs OS 10.15 or later. But Can't upgrade to Catalina as Mac too old. Any suggestions on a work around?

I have a Late 2009 iMac High Sierra. It will not allow me to run Photoshop - says it needs OS 10.15 or later. But Can't upgrade to Catalina as Mac too old. Any suggestions on a work around?

Posted on Dec 19, 2021 2:08 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Dec 19, 2021 3:24 PM in response to annefrompapamoa

You might try the demo version of GraphicConverter or Affinity Photos. See if they will work on an older machine. What Photoshop version do you have? Did you just purchase it.

Your 2009 Mac is now in the obsolete category with Apple. It's time for a new Mac. However, if you get a new Mac many of your current apps will not work as they are 32 bit. You can check to see which of your apps won't work on the newer system, i.e. Catalina or newer, by downloading and running the free GO64 app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.