Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset my AirPods and one still ain’t working

I reset my AirPods and the right one still ain’t working and my AirPods case still ain’t working.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021 7:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2021 11:16 PM

Taholmes3210 Said:

"Reset my AirPods and one still ain’t working: I reset my AirPods and the right one still ain’t working and my AirPods case still ain’t working."

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Power:

A. A Few Links to Visit:

B. Try the Following Tasks:

• Hold Down the Button on the case for about 15 seconds.

• Use an Apple Brand Cable - not a third party one - cool though it may look, a fabric, third-part cable would likely tear - (Apple cable's are plastic and are intended for Apple)

• Remove the AirPod from the Case, then place it back in the charger. Perhaps it need to resync with he charger.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2021 11:16 PM in response to Taholmes3210

Taholmes3210 Said:

"Reset my AirPods and one still ain’t working: I reset my AirPods and the right one still ain’t working and my AirPods case still ain’t working."

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Power:

A. A Few Links to Visit:

B. Try the Following Tasks:

• Hold Down the Button on the case for about 15 seconds.

• Use an Apple Brand Cable - not a third party one - cool though it may look, a fabric, third-part cable would likely tear - (Apple cable's are plastic and are intended for Apple)

• Remove the AirPod from the Case, then place it back in the charger. Perhaps it need to resync with he charger.

Reset my AirPods and one still ain’t working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.