Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to connect any bluetooth devices which are compatible.

Hi Team,

I have Bluetooth devices WH-XB700 & Jabra Elite Active 65t which are compatible with iPhone but while searching from iPhone is not detecting.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021 9:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2021 9:52 PM

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having issues connecting to Bluetooth.

Have you confirmed the accessories are able to complete the pairing process on other products aside from your iPhone?

This is to isolate if the issue is with your device, or the accessories.

If so, what product was able to complete the pairing process; Apple product or third-party?

Have you ever been able to pair accessories to your iPhone, or has the issue just recently came up?

I would recommend to first confirm you are updated to the latest iOS 15.2 in Settings > General > Software update. If you are not, update your iPhone and try to pair the accessories again.

If your issue persists, I would then recommend to reset your network settings.

This can be done in Settings > General > Transfer or reset iPhone > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

IF that does not resolve your issue, contact Apple Support for further assistance, and to possibly run diagnostics on the device.

Hope this helps.

Resources

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2021 9:52 PM in response to Govardhan001

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having issues connecting to Bluetooth.

Have you confirmed the accessories are able to complete the pairing process on other products aside from your iPhone?

If so, what product was able to complete the pairing process; Apple product or third-party?

Have you ever been able to pair accessories to your iPhone, or has the issue just recently came up?

I would recommend to first confirm you are updated to the latest iOS 15.2 in Settings > General > Software update. If you are not, update your iPhone and try to pair the accessories again.

This can be done in Settings > General > Transfer or reset iPhone > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

IF that does not resolve your issue, contact Apple Support for further assistance, and to possibly run diagnostics on the device.

Hope this helps.

Resources

Dec 19, 2021 10:00 PM in response to k_p95

> Able to connect Android and Windows devices but not with my new iPhone.

> Never getting paired and not showing in the list also.

> Yes I already checked and it is already up to date.

> Treid but no luck

Unable to connect any bluetooth devices which are compatible.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.