You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund of the withdrawal for the subscription of the application Adobe Lightroom

Good day! There was a problem. I signed up for a trial subscription with a free period in order to find the necessary functions for myself. The program did not work for me, but the subscription was not canceled by mistake. Upon the expiration of the free trial period, 3890 rubles were debited. You can track that I have not used this program. Therefore, I ask you to return the debited funds for the subscription of 3890 rubles, since I did not use the subscription.

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Dec 19, 2021 11:08 PM

1 reply

Dec 20, 2021 5:16 PM in response to Oksana1402

Hey there Oksana1402,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you need help with requesting a refund for a previous subscription, and we'd be happy to get you pointed in the right direction.

To get started, check out the steps listed in the following resource that can help with starting a refund request: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If you run into any issues with requesting a refund, or if you have any other questions, reach out to Apple Support directly from this link here: Get Support - Apple

From that link choose Billing & Subscription > Subscriptions & Purchases > Request a refund. From there you should see a few options to reach out, depending on your location.

We hope that's able to help.

Take care!

Refund of the withdrawal for the subscription of the application Adobe Lightroom

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.