Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Caller ID option doesn’t exist in my setting> Phone

Hi, could you please help me in finding the caller ID option on my iPhone 13 pro max so I would be able to toggle it on/off?

When I went to Setting > Phone, I couldn’t find the caller ID function there. Is it hidden?

Thanks for the help!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 6:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 7:33 AM

The Caller ID feature and option on the iPhone, is provided and managed by your carrier. Most carriers provide the feature to be toggled OFF or ON right from the iPhone. Some carriers do not provide this capability and require the user to call them. I, therefore, recommend that you contact your carrier for a resolution.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2021 7:33 AM in response to Honlab1

The Caller ID feature and option on the iPhone, is provided and managed by your carrier. Most carriers provide the feature to be toggled OFF or ON right from the iPhone. Some carriers do not provide this capability and require the user to call them. I, therefore, recommend that you contact your carrier for a resolution.

Axel F.

Caller ID option doesn’t exist in my setting> Phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.