Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ not working despite apple one subscription

I've subscribed to apple one and am on my one month free trial since 2 week. My apple tv+ subscription ran out 5 days ago. I can't access apple tv+ on my apple tv or mac as it says I have to subscribe again! Apple support isn't replying either. Help!

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 11:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 9:54 PM

Your Apple One subscription starts with a free one month trial, but only for the services than you haven’t had a trial for before. Previous Apple TV+ subscribers will find that the trial doesn’t include Apple TV+ for that first month. For a seamless transition, you would have wanted a one month overlap.

Either wait it out, or re-subscribe for 1 month, and then Apple will automatically cancel Apple TV+ again when the paying billing cycles start for Apple One.

Apple One - Apple

* The Apple One free trial includes only services that you are not currently using through a free trial or a subscription. Plan automatically renews after trial until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2021 9:54 PM in response to Carlamonaco

Your Apple One subscription starts with a free one month trial, but only for the services than you haven’t had a trial for before. Previous Apple TV+ subscribers will find that the trial doesn’t include Apple TV+ for that first month. For a seamless transition, you would have wanted a one month overlap.

Either wait it out, or re-subscribe for 1 month, and then Apple will automatically cancel Apple TV+ again when the paying billing cycles start for Apple One.

Apple One - Apple

* The Apple One free trial includes only services that you are not currently using through a free trial or a subscription. Plan automatically renews after trial until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply.

Apple TV+ not working despite apple one subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.