Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 12 pro screen hurts my eyes in the dark

Hi everyone

has anyone had or noticed this?

Iphone 12 pro screen hurts my eyes in the dark and I wake up with headaches and pain behind my eyes in the morning.

I have tried adjusting brightness but it makes watching videos not a pleasant experience and also have tried adjusting/reducing white point to 50% then to 30% and this has made the display even worse.

can someone advise or help please?

many thanks

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 8:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 9:24 PM

MoElzubeir Said:

"Iphone 12 pro screen hurts my eyes in the dark: Hi everyone has anyone had or noticed this? Iphone 12 pro screen hurts my eyes in the dark and I wake up with headaches and pain behind my eyes in the morning.[...]"

-------

Use Warmer Colors:

To do so, Use Night Shift on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2021 9:24 PM in response to MoElzubeir

MoElzubeir Said:

"Iphone 12 pro screen hurts my eyes in the dark: Hi everyone has anyone had or noticed this? Iphone 12 pro screen hurts my eyes in the dark and I wake up with headaches and pain behind my eyes in the morning.[...]"

-------

Use Warmer Colors:

To do so, Use Night Shift on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Iphone 12 pro screen hurts my eyes in the dark

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.