Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello STOŁEN NEW IPHONE WITHOUT ICLOUD

Hello. I sell my phone per Netherlands portal. Come two guys to my Home. Pay me . Next day i going to the Shop and wanna buy something to eat. I took out the money - I handed it to the cashier. TOOK FALSE. € 950 all in € 50 notes. Is it possible to somehow block or track a phone that did not have icloud? . I have an invoice serial number and two imei numbers. I am asking for a quick answer. Will it be possible without the police? (not cooperating with them) Regards and thank you in advance!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 9:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 9:46 PM

bangerlab Said:

"Hello STOŁEN NEW IPHONE WITHOUT ICLOUD: Hello. I sell my phone per Netherlands portal. Come two guys to my Home. Pay me . Next day i going to the Shop and wanna buy something to eat."

-------

Eating has nothing to do with this.

Request a Refund:

Seems you've been scammed, though a full assumption on my part. So, ask this person for a refund. This is the site they should have used: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. The seller should have known better.

Learn from This:

Next time you go about purchasing a device from someone, request that they let you log into your own iCloud account on it, prior to handing over the money. If they decide to disabled by those rules you've set forth, then do not proceed with the transaction.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2021 9:46 PM in response to bangerlab

bangerlab Said:

"Hello STOŁEN NEW IPHONE WITHOUT ICLOUD: Hello. I sell my phone per Netherlands portal. Come two guys to my Home. Pay me . Next day i going to the Shop and wanna buy something to eat."

-------

Eating has nothing to do with this.

Request a Refund:

Seems you've been scammed, though a full assumption on my part. So, ask this person for a refund. This is the site they should have used: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. The seller should have known better.

Learn from This:

Next time you go about purchasing a device from someone, request that they let you log into your own iCloud account on it, prior to handing over the money. If they decide to disabled by those rules you've set forth, then do not proceed with the transaction.

Dec 20, 2021 10:01 PM in response to bangerlab

bangerlab Said:

"Hello STOŁEN NEW IPHONE WITHOUT ICLOUD: nothing helpful in my situatio i dont find in your link"

-------

So, which is the Case:

• Someone sold you an iPhone, and you cannot log in to iCloud, correct?
  • You sold an iPhone, and now the buyer cannot get into iCloud?

Whichever is the case, this is the site to use: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.  If it is not used, then it would be useless to the the buyer.

Dec 20, 2021 11:04 PM in response to bangerlab

this is a user to user forum.. no one here can or will give you money. nor will Apple.

If you sold your iPhone(s) and you were given counterfeit money, then you need to talk to the police.

Assuming you properly reset those iPhones prior to selling them, there is no way to 'lock' them without them being signed into an iCloud account and Find My activated.

Dec 20, 2021 10:26 PM in response to bangerlab

bangerlab Said:

"Hello STOŁEN NEW IPHONE WITHOUT ICLOUD: I sold a new iPhone 12 Pro. The next day it turned out that the money was fake. I was left without a phone and money. The phone was new and didn't have iCloud. It was not launched. Can it be blocked in any other way"

-------

How do you know it was fake?

If such is the case, then contact your bank, asking them for tips on reporting this.

Dec 20, 2021 11:03 PM in response to bangerlab

bangerlab Said:

"Hello STOŁEN NEW IPHONE WITHOUT ICLOUD: Omg give me money to hands! …."

-------

These are Just Forums:

No one here has access to your account info (and that is a good thing, BTW). So, look in to reporting counterfeit money (perhaps to the government)?

Learn From This:

Next time you want to sell such a highly-priced item, take it to a bank, and perform a sale at your bank. That's what I have done. Consider doing the same.

Hello STOŁEN NEW IPHONE WITHOUT ICLOUD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.