Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 12 pro max phone was stolen, "find my" was not activated, it is more icloud with a password, the phone was stolen and turned off, as long as there is a possibility to find it,

my iphone 12 pro max phone was stolen, "find my" was not activated, it is more icloud with a password, the phone was stolen and turned off, as long as there is a possibility to find it,

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 7:57 AM

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your device was lost or stolen, it can't be used to locate your device nor you can use the IMEI number for tracking the device.

The best action would be to Change your Apple ID password and change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This can include email accounts, Facebook, or Twitter, etc...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2021 7:57 AM in response to gentian131

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your device was lost or stolen, it can't be used to locate your device nor you can use the IMEI number for tracking the device.

The best action would be to Change your Apple ID password and change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This can include email accounts, Facebook, or Twitter, etc...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.