Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen phone got find my phone turned off, is it possible to see last location.

I got my phone stolen, from an unknown person, but weird thing is that, after i turned on the lost mode, this unknown had access to the phone, turned off find my phone option and also had the chance to delete many apps, such as gmail, get the wapp account deleted from the phone and many other things.

Something i did today, is that i got a new iphone and put my icloud account on it, and old phone still there paired with my phone as a trusted device...

Is there any way a can get the last location of the phone before this guy turned off the find my phone option???

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 4:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 5:08 PM

Did this happen to you: Beware of a common phishing scam: You may get a text or email from “Apple” or “Apple Security” (or sometimes “Police”) saying your phone has been found and to click on a link to see its location. This is NEVER from Apple or from law enforcement; it is from the thief or fence to steal your Apple ID and identity. Delete any such message without responding to it. Apple never gets involved in lost or stolen devices.

If this is what happened whoever has your phone was able to remove activation lock and steal all of the data synced to your iCloud. In other words, your identity has been stolen. Change your Apple ID password IMMEDIATELY, and if you had any sensitive data such as passwords, credit cards, etc on the phone you need to cancel the cards and reset the passwords. See→If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2022 5:08 PM in response to IsidroJimenez

Did this happen to you: Beware of a common phishing scam: You may get a text or email from “Apple” or “Apple Security” (or sometimes “Police”) saying your phone has been found and to click on a link to see its location. This is NEVER from Apple or from law enforcement; it is from the thief or fence to steal your Apple ID and identity. Delete any such message without responding to it. Apple never gets involved in lost or stolen devices.

If this is what happened whoever has your phone was able to remove activation lock and steal all of the data synced to your iCloud. In other words, your identity has been stolen. Change your Apple ID password IMMEDIATELY, and if you had any sensitive data such as passwords, credit cards, etc on the phone you need to cancel the cards and reset the passwords. See→If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Stolen phone got find my phone turned off, is it possible to see last location.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.