Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund

Hello,

please ,

I bought an iPhone 13 Pro Max from you yesterday, I was surprised that the order was canceled by you, but I had paid the value of the iPhone, and it was deducted from my account.

Then I was notified that the order was cancelled. Because the address is a freight forwarder, freight forwarders are not dealt with. Therefore:

How do I get the money back refund to (deit and credit) ? Why not put in my Apple account? And how will the Refund happen again?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 5:57 AM

3 replies

Dec 21, 2021 6:19 AM in response to motamer_near

You're not addressing Apple here. This is a user-to-user tech support forum and we, just users like you are not aware of your orders/transactions with Apple.

That said, I suggest that you contact Apple directly and explain your problem, using this link:--> Get Support, or the phone numbers provided here:--> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.