Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 max can't backup.

iPhone 13 max can't backup. Every time show 6.31 GB for backup but all apps are off for it. I tried logging out iCloud, restarting phone, deleting all backups. Nothing helps. The same thing all the time. On iCloud almost 5Gb free space. Please help me!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 6:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 6:47 PM

It appears that you may have the free 5GB iCloud Storage plan for your iPhone 13 Pro Max. Your iPhone is showing that you need 6.31GB for its backup. This means that the backup will not happen under current conditions.

If I have assumed something incorrectly in my response above, then let me know. Thanks.

Axel F.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2021 6:47 PM in response to Sergiy67

It appears that you may have the free 5GB iCloud Storage plan for your iPhone 13 Pro Max. Your iPhone is showing that you need 6.31GB for its backup. This means that the backup will not happen under current conditions.

If I have assumed something incorrectly in my response above, then let me know. Thanks.

Axel F.

iPhone 13 max can't backup.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.