Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Setup for voicemail does not appear

I have a Apple iPhone 8 and am trying to set up voicemail. The set up menu does not appear when I click on voicemail. I’m not sure what’s causing this, but when I dial into the voicemail, it does not allow me to set up there as well. Any clues?

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 6:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 6:47 PM

Contact your cellular carrier. Voicemail is a carrier feature, and if they support Visual Voicemail, they will have to switch it on at their end for you to be able to use it. They can take care of it for you.

3 replies

Setup for voicemail does not appear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.