Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

larger iMovie issues

Hello, I created a video project on my iPhone and need to be able to get it to my Mac. It is a larger video (23 minutes long). It is too large to save to photos on my phone (without finding a bunch of storage space on my phone). When I save to a file and choose I Cloud Drive and the iMovie subfolder, it says it is already there but I don't see it in my I Cloud Drive when I look in Finder on my Mac. Help!!!!!!

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 9:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 11:01 PM

Try using AirDrop to share the iPhone project as a video (not a project) to your Mac. Your Mac and iPhone need to be closer than 30 feet from each other. The video will appear in your Mac’s Dpwnloads folder. The file size will not be a problem.

— Rich

Similar questions

1 reply

larger iMovie issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.