Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone ever heard of sng.link? Especially in connection with your saved passwords?

I’ve been trying to organize my user names and passwords on my iPad Pro. I got to Self app and there was a warning that my self app password is also used in my SNG.link account. And therefore it was a security risk.

right below Self app and passwords is SNG.link. What’s the same icon as Self app. So they’re obviously connected. I’ve been unable to find out exactly what it is. So I searched for it, and from what I can tell some websites or apps use a buried program in their website or app called sng.link. I don’t know what it actually does but I think it keeps track of some thing. here is a screenshot of the only website that’s even remotely close to what I was looking for:

It doesn’t seem to have a website to go to so I can’t delete my account there. Does anyone have any experience with this and do you know how I can fix this?

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 11:44 PM

There are no replies.

Anyone ever heard of sng.link? Especially in connection with your saved passwords?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.