Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stolen order

Hi my order on a iphone 13 pro max was suppose to come in on the dec 21th apple say the phone was delivered around 11 30 Am but i receive a notification on my phone at 12:37 pm saying that it was delivered but i did not see the order i also asked a neighbor for camera footage and I did not see the order come in I assuming that it was delivered to the wrong address and was receive by a thief I have file a police report but apple sent me a email saying no further action will be done by apple, what does this will I still be able to get a refund or a replacement i mean it's almost $2000 we re talking about here asking for help or suggestions

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 1:23 AM

may differ from country to country but where I live the carrier signs for the product with the sender (apple) and until they got the recieve signature it's their legal pickle of a parcel is lost

if it was me then I would contact them

and maybe reach out to apple for information

https://getsupport.apple.com/

5 replies

stolen order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.