You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features and how to use your AirPods

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Right AirPod Pro Not Charging

The right AirPod pro is not charging when in the case. They were both working fine yesterday. One died so I put them both in the case to charge (using an actual Apple charger). After about an hour I went to use them again but the right ear wasn't connecting only the left. So I checked the battery and the case and left ear were showing as 100% but the right ear was not showing up at all. I used a q-tip to clean the inside of the case and the bottom of the right AirPod and let it charge for about 30 mins and tried it again. Still, the right would not charge. I have a secondary set of AirPods, so I cleaned that case out and tried charging it in that case as well with the same results. Finally, I put them back in the original case and forgot the device, and press the button on the back for 15 secs and reconnected them. Still same results. Is there anything else I can do to get it to work?

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 7:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 7:36 AM

If your battery has a manufacturing issue and it’s covered by the Apple Limited Warranty, AppleCare+, or consumer law, Apple will service it for no additional cost. If your battery issue isn’t covered, Apple will offer battery service for a fee. The Apple Limited Warranty doesn’t cover wear from normal use.

If you have AppleCare+ for Headphones, it offers replacement coverage if your AirPod or Charging Case battery holds less than 80 percent of its original capacity. 

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 23, 2021 7:36 AM in response to loreal288

If your battery has a manufacturing issue and it’s covered by the Apple Limited Warranty, AppleCare+, or consumer law, Apple will service it for no additional cost. If your battery issue isn’t covered, Apple will offer battery service for a fee. The Apple Limited Warranty doesn’t cover wear from normal use.

If you have AppleCare+ for Headphones, it offers replacement coverage if your AirPod or Charging Case battery holds less than 80 percent of its original capacity. 

Right AirPod Pro Not Charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.