Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This is a question to Community

Is there an option to track the questions I asked in Apple communities ?? I can't find one. If there is, that saves lot of time to see what are the responses to my posted questions.

-Thanks

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 9:25 AM

8 replies

Dec 23, 2021 9:46 AM in response to nk_toolkit

nk_toolkit wrote:

Is there an option to track the questions I asked in Apple communities ??

The My Subscriptions link in the upper right can be used for that, if you do not also subscribe to whole communities. The My Subscriptions feature is unfortunately overloaded here, so you can’t easily do both watch your postings (your postings set follow), and subscribe (follow) to whole communities. One or the other with that, really.

The advanced search can filter for threads you’ve started, though that’s clunky and can require saving off URLs. For instance:

hxxps://discussions[dot]apple[dot]com/search?page=1&q={nick}&content=filterDiscussions&author={nick ID}&time=year

Above (deliberately munged) URL best acquired from the search filter in the advanced search

The Apple website offers a feedback link: To comment or report any problems you experienced finding information on our website, visit the Apple Website Feedback page.

Folks at level 6 and up have some other options available via “the lounge”.

Dec 23, 2021 9:30 AM in response to nk_toolkit

We're users too, we can't change how the community works any more than you can.

Like all other suggestions and comments you want Apple to consider, you have to get in touch with Apple Corporate. I have no idea if you can even suggest changes to the community, but I suggest you start with the Get Support link on this page upper right. Maybe they can direct you to those in charge of such things.

This is a question to Community

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.