Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I find the question that I asked on this page Apple Communities?

Where can I find the question that I asked on this page Apple Communities? I clicked everything & can not find the question I asked yesterday.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 11:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 12:04 PM

alfromottawa wrote:
Thanks, it worked. I have no clue how you got there & I do not think I could find it on my own. If I save this link in my bookmark, will it always show me my posts?

You are welcome. Yes, that link will allow you to see all of your posts.

Additionally, if you click on your username in this thread, you should see this:

Then choose "Subscriptions," where you can apply filters to see only your authored posts:

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2022 12:04 PM in response to alfromottawa

alfromottawa wrote:
Thanks, it worked. I have no clue how you got there & I do not think I could find it on my own. If I save this link in my bookmark, will it always show me my posts?

You are welcome. Yes, that link will allow you to see all of your posts.

Additionally, if you click on your username in this thread, you should see this:

Then choose "Subscriptions," where you can apply filters to see only your authored posts:

Where can I find the question that I asked on this page Apple Communities?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.