Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing community question post

Good day everyone!

recently I posted a question in the apple community forums which now I can’t seem to find under the “my subscriptions” tab on my community profile. It seems to have disappeared in to thin air.

It was posted in the appropriate topic section.

Where did it go and why can I no longer find it?

And if it still exists where and how could I find it?

Any information will be greatly appreciated =) Thank you in advance!

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 4:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 4:59 PM

That is the usual text found when attempting to access a deleted thread. If you initiated the question, and it was removed, the moderators would have sent you an email stating the reason it was removed. Check for an email from the discussion forum.

If you made two posts with the same question, they may have been removed as being duplicates. There is a chance that both threads were reported as duplicate, and were subsequently removed.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2023 4:59 PM in response to misses_m

That is the usual text found when attempting to access a deleted thread. If you initiated the question, and it was removed, the moderators would have sent you an email stating the reason it was removed. Check for an email from the discussion forum.

If you made two posts with the same question, they may have been removed as being duplicates. There is a chance that both threads were reported as duplicate, and were subsequently removed.

Feb 10, 2023 4:57 PM in response to stedman1

I do and I just found the post I made by googling my user name for apple communities. When I clicked the link that was supposed to redirect me to the post I got the following after the page loaded :

“Access Denied

Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.”

( Apparently I had made another post as well that I found through this method which I had forgotten about and I got the same message there. That one is also no longer listed under my subscriptions )

What is this “access denied” about?

Missing community question post

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.