Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not sure what I did but for some reason I know longer have the same contacts on my phone as I do on my iPad. My I pad has more. Please advise how to get them back on my phone. Thanks

Not sure what I may have done but my iPhone now has less contacts than my iPad. I would like them to be synced. Please advise. Thanks

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 7:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2021 12:08 AM

Unlike some Android devices, contacts are neither stored locally on an iPhone nor in SIM. They are synced to an email account that you had Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other

If Contacts on iCloud, try this --> Restore contacts, calendars, bookmarks, and more using ...

Else add the email account that stores your contacts.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2021 12:08 AM in response to Ainolava

Unlike some Android devices, contacts are neither stored locally on an iPhone nor in SIM. They are synced to an email account that you had Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other

If Contacts on iCloud, try this --> Restore contacts, calendars, bookmarks, and more using ...

Else add the email account that stores your contacts.

Not sure what I did but for some reason I know longer have the same contacts on my phone as I do on my iPad. My I pad has more. Please advise how to get them back on my phone. Thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.