Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove Large safari windows along the bottom of screen

Posted on Dec 24, 2021 6:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 10:19 AM

HI royfrombrandon,

"I want to stop these from popping up for good" - Understood. That is exactly what the instructions in my response will allow you to do.

The "annoying pages", as you put it, are previously opened browser tabs that you failed to close when done looking at them. In order to get rid of them, you have to close them out, as I described.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2021 10:19 AM in response to royfrombrandon

HI royfrombrandon,

"I want to stop these from popping up for good" - Understood. That is exactly what the instructions in my response will allow you to do.

The "annoying pages", as you put it, are previously opened browser tabs that you failed to close when done looking at them. In order to get rid of them, you have to close them out, as I described.

Dec 29, 2021 5:59 PM in response to TrafGib

With respect we have four of the IPad Air 4 non of the others act in this way . They all can bring up pages without this happening. I’m aware how to bring pages up click the cross to get rid of them .there is no way to do this as if I click any one and go to the next the pages go on for ever. I can close all tabs but when I go to another page there they are.

I thank you for your help but I’m using my wife’s at this time with no problems

How to remove Large safari windows along the bottom of screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.