Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get an iphone 13 Pro to trust our internal certificates without buying a Mac to be able to run apple configurator?

How do I get an iphone 13 Pro to trust our internal certificates without buying a Mac to be able to run apple configurator? https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204477 does not apply anymore.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021 2:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2021 4:00 AM

If you want to turn on SSL trust for that certificate, go to Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings. Under "Enable full trust for root certificates," turn on trust for the certificate. Apple recommends deploying certificates via Apple Configurator or Mobile Device Management (MDM).

Trust manually installed certificate profiles in iOS and iPadOS

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2021 4:00 AM in response to lemmy04

If you want to turn on SSL trust for that certificate, go to Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings. Under "Enable full trust for root certificates," turn on trust for the certificate. Apple recommends deploying certificates via Apple Configurator or Mobile Device Management (MDM).

Trust manually installed certificate profiles in iOS and iPadOS

How do I get an iphone 13 Pro to trust our internal certificates without buying a Mac to be able to run apple configurator?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.